Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sending hugs!

This card was made for the "Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero" March challenge. The theme was "Send a Hug", and this card does just that. Whether the recipient has had a recent loss, an illness, or just a bad week, this cheery rainbow will lift their spirits. I started with a Neenah white card stock base and ink blended Distess Ink Tumbled Glass across it to give the background a sky look. I then took Hero Arts Infinity Rainbow die and cut the rainbow, sun, and clouds from some scraps of cardstock I had. I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Remember set using Distress Oxide Broken China onto a scrap of Neenah white and trimmed it using my paper trimmer. I then rounded the corners. All the cutouts were affixed to the front of the card with Lawn Fawn liquid glue. 

I won't be posting on Thursday this week because I'll be out of town. I may squeeze in an extra post at the beginning of the week and my Sunday post may be moved to Monday. The joys of Spring Break with school age children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mail

 I used the new Postage Collage Coloring set from Waffle Flower for today's card. The inks are from a variety of companies, mostly Gina ...