Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Out of This World!



 This week's cards are gifts for two of my nephews. Their mom says they are always excited to see what my cards do, so I made them special slider cards with their interests. The younger one likes mythology and the older one likes space. I also made my granddaughter a space card, since that's what she's into. Hers has a rocket ship that takes off from the moon when you pull a tab. All of the interactive designs and stamp sets are from Lawn Fawn, and were colored with Copic markers. The clouds behind the dragon were done in Gina K. inks and the galaxy with Distress Inks and Oxides. I hope they like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mail

 I used the new Postage Collage Coloring set from Waffle Flower for today's card. The inks are from a variety of companies, mostly Gina ...