Thursday, July 20, 2023

A frosty Christmas


 A frosty Christmas card courtesy of Gina K. Designs. The snowflakes are from her Blizzard set, stamped and embossed with silver embossing powder. The sentiment is from the same set, stamped with Blue Lagoon ink.. It's hard to tell, but for the background I blended Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea, and Blue Lagoon. Unfortunately, it came out blotchier than I wanted, so I topped it with vellum. Both of those layers were cut with Master Layouts 1. The panel with the snowflakes is cut with Master Layouts 2. The sequins I had in my stash. After the blistering 100 degree plus heat here in Texas, it was fun to work on something cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mail

 I used the new Postage Collage Coloring set from Waffle Flower for today's card. The inks are from a variety of companies, mostly Gina ...