Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Hopefully, that's over...


 I've really been off my card making game recently. I've had back problems, then I had COVID, then we had an ice storm that stranded me at my daughter's house for a week. I need to get back to crafting, for my own mental health. I made a set of four Valentine's Day cards for my family. I stenciled four different color combinations using the same stencil and then paper pieced them using the CZ Designs Heart Panes cover plate die from Simon Says Stamp. The "love you" is also a CZ Design from Simon. I cut the frame and shadow layer from Simon's matte silver cardstock. The red paper is from my stash. The interior of the card has "Happy Valentine's Day" stamped below a row of hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mail

 I used the new Postage Collage Coloring set from Waffle Flower for today's card. The inks are from a variety of companies, mostly Gina ...